Training for Teachers and Administrators
Scholars Collective employs professors, researchers, and experts to train your educators in a wide range of services. We can custom create packages of service for your site or district based on your goals. All of our training is research-based and designed to help your school personnel become proficient with new skills that create progressive changes. Here are some of the topics our experts cover:
- Culturally Responsive Pedagogy - We train your teachers to use a Funds of Knowledge process that incorporates anthropological research and equity practices in their classrooms. We also train administrators to continue the process when we leave.
- Content Creators Training - We help your staff learn to incorporate and integrate digital media into their curriculum and instruction. This allows students more access to technology-based assignments and increases engagement while promoting positivity on social media!
- Makers' Space - We will help you set up and learn how to use your 3D printers and software. We also provide your staff with some example lessons to get you started!
- E-Sports - We can help you set up competitive teams, join leagues, select appropriate technology, and even recruit coaches for you. Esports is now a college competitive activity that earns scholarships and leads to exciting tech careers!
- Collaborative Community Art - We hire local artists to beautify your school with the input and help of your students and staff! VAPA standards are taught throughout the program while students learn about art related college and career pathways!
- After School Program Leadership - We train your school leaders and staff to design and run their own meaningful after school programs that fit your school / district goals!